Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
- Develop provisioning and deployment automation
- Support and improve Continues Integration farm based on GitLab CI
- Develop monitoring and alerting automation
- Monitor services and participate in on-call rotatio
- Use AWS, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, GitLab, Bash, PHP, Ruby, Python
What you’ll bring to this role:
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Deep knowledge of the automation and deployment tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, GitLab CI
- Base experience in programming languages like PHP, Ruby, Python
- Monitoring, logging systems deployment and operation
- Be hands on network security and infrastructure and distributed systems fundamentals
- Be ready for flexible working environment
Bonus points if you:
- Know how to handle multi-cloud environments like AWS
- Closely worked with monitoring tools ServerDensity, Prometheus, CloudWatch
- Know Graylog and ELK stack
- Faced with ensuring compliance with network and application security standards
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements
- Massage and chiropractic sessions
- Training and professional development resources covered by company
- Paid company events and retreats
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Office in the city center with an amazing view of the Old Town
- Flexible hours