Search Engine Optimization Specialist (SEO)
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to help manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible in implementing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, guest posting and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What you will do:
- Analyzing sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and running competitor analysis
- Identifying strong keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Provide SEO requirements for blog content, websites and social media accounts
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Ongoing keyword research, discovery and keyword expansion opportunity
- Prior experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong analytical skills, in-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Enjoy free meals delivered to the office everyday
- Get ripped with gym membership allowance
- Fun monthly team activities
- Daily travel allowance
- Reimbursable Health card or medical allowance