Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sound like a fit?
What you'll be doing:
- Collect and interpret data of the Community and Customer Experience Team.
- Analyze results and report the results back to the relevant members of the team.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Work alongside teams within the organization or the management team to establish business needs.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- At least 2 years experience in data models and reporting packages in the BPO or similar industry
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive and easy-to-understand reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Keen attention to detail
- Transforming tasks on the data - data cleansing and validation, filtering, partitioning, aggregating, calculating metrics - and figuring out the best pipeline for the process
- Define KPIs to support business decisions
- Create and maintain dashboards on our data viz tool
- Design, build and launch efficient and reliable data pipelines into production
- Develop new systems and tools to enable the team to consume and understand data more intuitively
- Partner with different stakeholders to deliver insights to the business
Experience in the following is an advantage
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools like ChartIO, Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- Experience in BPO workforce management
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Healthcare insurance reimbursement
- Free lunch and snacks daily
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Daily transportation allowance
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company events and retreats