Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
- Manage office LAN/WIFI network based on Unify and serve laptops, printers, webcams, etc
- Inventory office equipment with accounting coordination
- Manage the process of ordering, repairing and canceling office equipment with accounting coordination
- Implement policies based on IT best practices related to office equipment operations and policies related to office security with Security Officer coordination
- Support the Single Sign-On solution based on Okta
What you bring to the table:
- A deep understanding of LAN/WIFI networking
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory/Azure
- Hands-on Microsoft PKI
- Knowledge of ADFS
- Experience with SSO
- Ability to work with *Nix/MacOS Operating Systems
- Handling network equipment operations and inventory of office equipment
Ideally, you also have:
- Experience with monitoring tools for office equipment
- Hands-on ensuring compliance with network and office security standards