Account Executive, Russian Market
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 170 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sound like a fit?
We are looking for an Account Executive for the Russian market, who will deliver top notch customer service while working to expand our vendor network in Russia. An essential part of this role is to develop strong relationships with potential vendors in the cryptocurrency community. This person will work extensively to explore new business opportunities and utilize client relationship management (CRM) software to track progress while maintaining long term relationships. The Account Executive will also identify, design, and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales goals. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, dynamic, open-minded and communicative, sees the potential of Bitcoin and has a genuine interest in cryptocurrency.
What you'll be doing:
- Cultivate a pipeline of clients and manage relationships with them through phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events.
- Implement sales strategies that meet and exceed recruitment goals.
- Regularly communicate with major partners demonstrating expertise and providing insight into the market.
- Build effective relationships and trust with clients and potential clients. Listen to clients and uncover their needs, and educate them about the products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
- Onboard new clients to the Paxful platform.
- Know the Paxful platform thoroughly, and be able to give demos and walkthroughs of the product on the fly to potential new high volume users.
- Use the client relationship software (CRM) to analyze user data and keep track of current partnerships.
- Research, design and implement targeted sales strategies.
- Represent Paxful in a professional manner at industry events and conferences, and be an ambassador for our brand.
- Attend events to stay on-top of the latest trends and developments in the field and become a subject matter expert on cryptocurrency.
- Travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned, and support the Director of Accounts in projects as needed.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Russian market in the cryptocurrency space
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Russian and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Google Applications, and Hubspot.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience or interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and/or financial technology
- Startup experience.
- Healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements, massages and chiropractor sessions
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company events and retreats
- Generous paid time off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Accessible office in the West Village
- Flexible hours