Junior Recruitment Coordinator
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
What you will be doing:
- Manage day-to-day recruiting workflow and scheduling interviews
- Update applicant records in our applicant tracking system, maintain forms and spreadsheets
- Follow-up with candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Assist recruiter with various administrative duties and special projects as needed
- Assist in recruiting/employer-branding events
- Track the progress of candidates and positions throughout the process using Workable ATS
What you will bring to this role:
- Experience with high-volume scheduling responsibility
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative and work with a team
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Collaborative and always ready to help attitude
- Experience with different ATS, CRM systems (for instance Workable, BambooHR, etc)
- Hands-on with Excel and other tracking tools
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive personal information
Ideally, you also have:
- Understanding of Technical roles
- Experience of the active sourcing via LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, etc.
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements
- Massage and chiropractic sessions
- Training and professional development resources covered by company
- Paid company events and retreats
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Office in the city center with an amazing view of the Old Town
- Flexible hours
- The position is for 6 months, but there's an option to extend the contract