Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Currently, we have over 200 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
- Learn how Paxful works inside and out via full immersion into our current product
- Break down big ideas into deliverable pieces for briskly releases
- Know the product by getting into the mind of the user and understand the problem being solved
- Take ownership - be the bridge between design, engineering, and marketing
- Stay in touch with the end-user to understand their pain-points via real and constant user testing
- Combine the simplest possible UI's for least tech-savvy people around the world with the necessary complex back-end structure of a highly evolved system to deliver a product that just works
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Being detail-oriented and early spotter of corner cases
- Experience in working with outsourcing companies and freelancers
- Has a team-player spirit to see all the bottlenecks and being a problem-solver
- Experience within product management in a fast-growing team
- Experience in making weighed data-driven decisions (A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs)
- Always place user first, thinking from their perspective
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements
- Massage and chiropractic sessions
- Training and professional development resources covered by company
- Paid company events and retreats
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Office in the city center with an amazing view of the Old Town
- Flexible hours