Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
- Participate in setting the vision for Paxful user experience.
- As a part of an autonomous product team, lead the design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Back your design decisions with clear, data-based evidence and user behavioral data.
- Bring your design solutions to life with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity at every phase of the design process: from broad and conceptual ideas and low-fidelity wireframe to detailed and polished user interface prototypes.
- Assist product team members in measuring the impact of product releases and design changes.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the team.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with product design / user interface design.
- You are able to design user interface solutions from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups.
- You have experience working with complex and functional user interfaces on different platforms.
- You have a good understanding of user research principles and methods.
- You have at least some degree of practical experience with planning, conducting and analyzing the results of research.
- You have experience with modern design & prototyping tools like Sketch and InVision.
- You are staying up to date with the latest developments in the product design field, and you are ready to apply these principles to your work.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- You are passionate about FinTech.
- You are excited about Paxful mission to unlock the power of unbanked people and disrupt finance by building a global peer to peer payment platform of the future.
- You have experience working in a product company environment, not just a design agency / freelance environment.
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements
- Massage and chiropractic sessions
- Training and professional development resources covered by company
- Paid company events and retreats
- One-time bonus to support newborn
- Office in the city center with an amazing view of the Old Town
- Flexible hours
Please attach a link to portfolio showcasing examples of complex user interfaces. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.