Head of Sales, Russia
Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful team tends to have:
An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sounds like a fit? What you'll be doing:
- Take the initiative to set the strategies to establish new partnerships with vendors and companies in Russia and Russian speaking countries.
- Define Paxful’s product offering, customer-base, and competitive advantage.
- Support all aspects of deal execution including prioritize partners, strategic and product assessment, and negotiate contracts to close deals.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of clients, and take responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Know the Paxful platform thoroughly, and be able to give demos and walkthroughs of the product on the fly to potential new high volume users.
- Develop and initially manage Russian speaking partner/vendor leads
- Conduct quarterly reports presenting relevant information to show metrics and possible growth opportunities.
- Use client relationship software (CRM) to analyze user data and keep track of current partnerships.
- Keep abreast of industry-related knowledge and developments, and conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Improve sales strategies by identifying risks and inefficiencies, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Represent Paxful in a professional manner at industry events and conferences, and be an ambassador for our brand.
- Traveling may be required for training and business engagements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the sales/business development field, preferably in financial technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Russian
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Mastery in CRM, Google Applications, and sales analytics software.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience working in the cryptocurrency industry in a relevant role.
- Startup or entrepreneurship experience.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Premium covered healthcare insurance, including dental
- Catered lunch and dinner daily
- Gym membership of your choice
- Sponsorship on employee wellness activities
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a special one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Training and education allowance
- Paid company retreats
- Regular Massages